FLIP YOUR FUTURE Seminar
Eugene Hunter, Jr. owner of Hunter Real Estate Investing, and creator of the innovative investment strategy Controlling the Deal is hosting a live seminar Flip Your Future… And you’re invited!
Who should attend?
- If you’ve ever wanted to get into real estate investing, but didn’t know where to begin
- Maybe you’ve tried to do it alone and lost a ton of money
- Have you done a few deals but not making the money you know you should
PERFECT! Eugene will be sharing a ton of usable information. Info you can use to start making money now. He will also preview his brand new program Investors Academy.
When You Attend Flip Your Future you’ll learn:
- How to find properties, where to look and what to look for
- 3 Powerful investing strategies and how to choose the best one for you
- Explanations of your different financing options
- How to profit from a deal without buying a property
- How you can legally make money on a purchase
- How to make money in real estate even if you have bad credit
- Eugene’s proprietary “Controlling the Deal” process and much more!
7 Reasons You Should Invest in Real Estate?
- APPRECIATION - Over the past years, Atlanta real estate values have continually increased.
- LEVERAGE – A great thing about real estate is that you can tie up a big asset with a relatively small amount of money. You can easily buy a $100,000 home with only 3% ($3,000) down payment.
- TAX ADVANTAGES - You can deduct, as an expense, all of the interest, property taxes, insurance, repairs, inspections, and depreciation on your investment real estate- no matter how much you own. Do not confuse this with the rule for personal residences. While you can only deduct interest on up to 2 personal residences, you can write off unlimited investment interest.
- FREEDOM - While there is some management and record keeping required, it is nothing compared with some other investments. If you invested in a business such as a dry cleaners or a restaurant, you would be married to the place, putting in God knows how many hours. Real estate investing can be done without too much interference with your current job.
- SOMEONE ELSE PAYS FOR IT - The people who occupy your property are called tenants. They pay you rent every month that you then use to pay the mortgage. The tenants literally buy your investment property for you! When you invest in stocks, bonds, or precious metals, you are the one who has to pay for it.
- CASH FLOW – Real estate provides you with a monthly cash flow. This can be some very significant income, especially after the loan is paid off!
- SOLID ASSET – Real estate is widely recognized as one of the greatest assets to have. It is looked upon favorably by anyone looking at your financial statements. Real estate is also easy to borrow against should you need extra capital.
Once you understand all of the advantages of investing in real estate, it is easy to see that very few, if any, other investments can match real estate. No wonder it is the favorite of millionaires! If you want to be successful, do what the most successful people are doing… INVEST IN REAL ESTATE!